Friday, April 04, 2008

Senior Spokesmodels Wanted



The search is on! Apply now to be one of the limited Senior Spokesmodels from the class of '09

I know I have a lot of moms reading, do you know any juniors in high school? Your babysitters? nieces or nephews? My spokesmodels will get cool rewards and you'll get a referral credit for your own maternity, family, baby, child, or engagement session.

More details finally!! I apologize for the delay, I had to finish proofing a few sessions, get some orders in, send out my newsletter (you did get it, right? If not sign up at the right!) and now I have a few new pages worth of email replies to the newsletter...so if you are waiting on an email from me, I am working through them and will get back to you soon!!

OK, what does a Senior Spokesmodel get?

• 2 Free Session Fees - 1 now and 1 in the summer or fall when you are tan and the grass is green!
• 50 spokesmodel cards to hand out to your friends
• Proof Book
• 10 web sized images with my watermark to post on your myspace and facebook
• Photographs on my website & blog.
• $30 print credit OR 8 wallets per booked referral.
• Optional gift certificates in place of print credit

Contact me for more information and an application!

No comments: