Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sal's Pals Cystic Fibrosis event last night!

Agh! With all that is going on here, I forgot to mention the auction I participated in last night... I just got this email, and I'm so excited that they brought in so much!!

"Thank you all that helped support Sal's Pals. We appreciate all that you do for us. We are SOOO happy to announce that last night's event made $63,500.00. Our event raises the most money in the area, and we are in the top 20 in the country! People were so generous last night, the Pinardo's are all very grateful."

Visit here: http://www.salspals.com/ for more information!

We had built in babysittters and got to go out last night! We tried the new Granite City Brewery (yummy) and saw a movie out at Fallen Timbers. Leatherheads... I loved the old time imagery, and mmmm George Clooney LOL!

Back to visiting :)

No comments: