Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Back to normal

Hi! Well, my house is cleaned and organized, the dishes and laundry are done, and the fridge is full of leftovers...all signs that my in-laws just left!

And I have my computer set back up again and after a little head banging, back to normal.

Some news:

1 - The May child for the Emma Louise contest has been chosen and I will contact the family tomorrow. The rest of the families will be entered for June, that winner will be chosen April 30, if you weren't in the May drawing, email me and I will sign you up for June. Don't forget the drawings will be the end of each month now to allow more time to get the sessions scheduled in as I am "thisclose" to being fully booked until July.

2 - I am catching back up on sessions and email. I should be back on schedule with proofs and responded to all my emails tomorrow. If you are waiting for something from me please let me know!

3 - This has been in the works for a while, but I wanted to share with you all now that I have started ordering the displays... I am completely redecorating the Associates for Women's Health lobby and all other rooms. Check out their web site: http://www.associnwomenshealth.com/
They are a wonderful group of midwives and an OB in Sylvania...I know there were several of my past babies that were delivered by this group :)

4 - I know I had a 4 and now have forgotten... I suppose I can talk about the weather! Thank goodness for this warmth and sun, yeah!!

5 - Oh yeah, I am "thisclose" to being fully booked until July. Contact me soon before I close sessions to newborns only.

6 - That reminds me about the maternity special, I've had questions from the moms who have booked so far. Your maternity and newborn sessions can be any time the rest of the year, you just need to contact me before April 30.

IF you read that all, thank you!! Pictures again tomorrow yeah!

No comments: